Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

June 29, 2012

The Summer Knows


Summer in Wisconsin is synonymous with Summerfest...




When the Winters are long, cold, and dark, folks tend to maximize their warm weather days by frolicking at any number of the exciting and expertly executed festivals that take place on Milwaukee's gorgeous lakefront.

Celebrating it's 45th year, SUMMERFEST will host 700 bands on 11 stages over 11 days. Can you imagine we have this amazing event right here in our very own backyard? I've said it often and I'll say it again. The natives have no idea how fortunate they are. Just ask the boy from California.

I haven't been myself in many years, (I know, I know- for shame!) but I'll be going with a gaggle of good friends this Sunday to see Robyn on The Miller Stage. I know you're jealous. I don't condone it, but I understand it.



Cassandra and the rest of the Real Milwaukee crew did their first-ever remote broadcast LIVE from the festival grounds on Wednesday. It was fun to see them outside of the studio, and Casandra shared her favorite Summerfest memory about her day as a Dreamsicle, and the dashed hopes of ever becoming Tito's bride...



MILWAUKEE~ A great place, on a great lake!



No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!