Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

January 10, 2011

LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU...

Well here we are, Pismo Beach and all the clams we can eat...



2011 has arrived my Dear Beezers, and you have one very occupied blog host. We are filming so much this January ( STACEY'S HOT DISH { is going all video! }, THIS IS WHAT I KNOW SO FAR { Season 4! }, and a slew of pieces for my new interior design blog INTERIOR MOTIVES { coming soon! } ), that I may not even be able to get them all edited and "post-ready" by month's end. Remember boys and girls, I still have to work to keep that pretty new roof over my head! This leaves a boy little time to write and research.

I can still say boy. I don't turn 40 for 5 months yet.

Killer Bees Make The Most Delicious Honey turned 2 last week. Over the last 2 years I have posted some 389 articles, videos, interviews, and musical treats. It occurred to me today that I could re-post 16 of my favorites for the month of January. Sorta like Michael's Greatest Hits. A long playing record that can  keep you entertained whilst I'm away creating fresh fabulousness with my fellow Bees.

When I return, these re-posts will return to their respective slots in the archives, and I hope to have a brand new KBMTMDH 3.0  ready for you. You did watch the video, didn't you? My life is never boring.

2 comments:

depositos rentables said...

Fantastic work full of creativity. Congratulations. Continue your path!

noticias miramar said...

Your blog is very informative and provide lots of ideas and inspiration. Thanks for sharing your knowledge

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!