Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

September 28, 2010

THE BUZZ IS: Stacey's Hot Dish!



The flavor profile for the October Edition of STACEY'S HOT DISH is decidedly Asian, and as always Stacey keeps the visual ingredients surprising while delivering his unique approach to food! I had the great fun of following Stacey with Arthur ( Did you know that The Killer Bees video camera is named Arthur?! ) on not one but 2 field trips- and I feel that this month's videos and articles are some of the best pieces Stacey's done yet! I Check out the video above for a taste of STACEY'S HOT DISH! I am more excited than ever that STACEY'S HOT DISH is a Killer Bee Production!

For my monthly column POTLUCK, I share my Asian spin on an American comfort food classic, with Double Happiness Meatloaf ( Shown below ). Want the recipe? Visit The Dish!


No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!