Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

September 26, 2010

BACK IN THE BOX


Apparently I'm a big pushover. Or eager to please. Whatever.

It seems that all it takes is one person to speak up and I'll accommodate. I took the archival blog "OUR RECIPE BOX" down many months ago because quite frankly I couldn't get folks to play with me!  Well Emily, here's the deal- it's BACK with a fresh new look, but I expect YOU to be the first person to send a recipe to me!

Okay folks, it's super easy. Email me your favorite recipes, with or without a picture. Then I'll share them in "OUR RECIPE BOX". Food is something we've all got in common, and personally I love to share mine! If you want to share a recipe you think is special- send it today! Include an anecdote if you like!
JUST SEND ME YOUR RECIPES!!!  m.mckinley@rocketmail.com



No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!