Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

August 7, 2010

SIGN LANGUAGE



We are surrounded by signage. Signs that tell us where to start, where to stop. Where to drive, park, eat, sleep, and shop. I'm always watching for the signs, but I don't mean the ones that are affixed to posts. I'm talking about the ones that aren't always obvious, but help us navigate the paths that are our lives. Spiritual jargon you say? I'd say you're missing the signs...but hey, we all have different paths!
Mine has signs on it.

I will readily admit that at times I over-analyze the meaning of things or events, looking for the next step or lesson to be learned. For example. Being subjected to the guy who passed wind on the bus yesterday was probably not a sign that there's change coming. And I have more than once been convinced that a queer coincidence could be the plot of something larger than me by a conspiring universe. However, I do believe that many of the directives we're looking for or anticipating, are being revealed to us all of the time; if only we would pay attention with more than our eyes and ears. Imagine that all the information we could ever possibly need is intuitive!

This kind of consciousness  requires a couple of things. First of all your receptors have to be open and free of debris. Second, you need to patient. It's human nature to want to know the outcome of EVERYTHING. Since we rarely do, it won't do you much good to ruminate. The answers we crave are often revealed over time, and may not always be the ones we were expecting. Are you willing to "hear" an answer different than the one you want to hear? Would you be willing to take a left turn off the path you've been on, even if you're unsure where it will lead you? Think about it.

Bridge over troubled water? I've been there and know how you feel, but I gotta tell you, I have allot more peace these days, knowing that just as WE are always communicating, so is the universe. We need only pay attention...  


No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!