Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

August 27, 2010

OHDEEDOH!


Name: Lily
Age: 4
Location: Sherman Oaks, California
Color Inspiration: "We started by having our designer choose three fabric options, then let Lily choose the one she liked. Everything else was based on the colors and style of the floral fabric..."



As many of you know, one of my favorite "lifestyle" blogs is APARTMENT THERAPY.
If you have children, and you haven't checked out the latest offshoot, ohdeedoh, then are you in for a treat!

A feast of great features on cooking, technology, and decor await your consumption in the great tradition of Apartment Therapy, and it's all about kids! They recently featured this stylish bedroom as part of an ongoing series about using color in children's rooms. Lily is clearly a girl after my own heart!


No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!