Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

May 21, 2010

Blog Discovery: DECOR 8



This is a style blog all about creativity. Its founder, Holly Becker, is a traveling interior design consultant who tests the artistic waters in both the United States and Germany frequently. She will often post independent artists, designers and other creative types who have yet to be discovered. Holly discusses everything from interior design to trade shows and hosts contests and conversations to engage her large readership. The ultimate goal of Decor8 is to “inspire readers to live a more fulfilling, creative life,” and you’re sure to catch the creativity bug too when you visit.

http://decor8blog.com/

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!