Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

February 11, 2010

DIM SUM YUM YUMS

For those of you not familiar with this pleasurable indulgenece, Dim Sum is the Chinese answer to High Tea. Although I don't know anybody who approaches it as a "late afternoon snack". No, when we go for Dim Sum we go to FEAST! As my friend Tiina once said "How could anyone resist a meal of snacks?"

While its not necessarily traditional fare for Chinese New Year, the restaurants that specialize in Dim Sum are sure to be busy for the next couple of weeks. A couple of my favorite Dim Sum haunts...

If you live in Milwaukee check out:
PEONY 11120 West Bluemound Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226-4125
(414) 443-6080

or Chicago Chinatown:
PHOENIX 2131 West Archer Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60616
(312) 328-0848
www.chinatownphoenix.com/


No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!