Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

December 18, 2009

I WISH YOU THE MERRIEST!

This will be my last post for the year. And WHEW! What a year!

It's hard to believe it, but the blog will officially be a year old on January 1st. It's been such an amazing experiment, and experience! I'm feeling just a little nostalgic about it's conception, and then the expansion and evolution [the other 3 amazing Killer Bees Blogs]. About our collective 304 postings, all of the cool people we got to meet and talk to, the creative process, all that I learned, the Facebook fans [in 9 countries around the world], the pride parade [giving out 20 lbs. of Bit O' Honey candy], filming the video for our press kit [yeah, yeah, I know- it's coming!], the massive pollination, all of it.

I hope that along the way we helped inform, inspire, and occasionally amuse you a little. That was always my intention. Next year I have much planned for you [really cool new features, and yes I'm going to finally start vlogging!], and I hope you'll all continue to accompany me on this journey. It's been fun so far, hasn't it? So here's to 2010. May it bring you peace, and much JOY!

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!