Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

November 30, 2009

I'LL GLADLY PAY YOU TUESDAY...

Tom Graber is my favorite kind of pollinator. He's a man on a mission, and best of all- food is involved! Tom won't rest until he finds the best burgers in Milwaukee. Along the way he gets to eat some delicious grub, and at the same time help support and promote local eateries. And he's just getting started. Next on the agenda? Best fish fry. Warm up the rye bread and shred the coleslaw, I'm waiting! Check out Tom's terrific website [complete with pics] by following the link below...

www.bestburgersinmilwaukee.com

1 comment:

Tom Graber said...

Hey Michael, thanks for the mention. Nice blog, you are very active with your posts with a lot of great content. So many start and then orphan their blogs, nice to see yours is so active. I'll keep it in my bolgwatch list.

Keep up the good work!

Tom Graber

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!