Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

August 26, 2009

SLEEPING BEAUTY



I have a theory. if you go to bed each night in a bed that looks like a million bucks, you wake up feeling like a million bucks! No one is more thrilled than Michael McKinley that as a design trend, the revival of Hollywood Regency Style is still raging on, full-tilt-boogie...as evidenced in this months House Beautiful.

These sleeping beauties are a sampling of 15 featured in an online article about upholstered headboards that you can read here:
http://www.housebeautiful.com/shopping/upholstered-headboard
Prices range from $399.-$5,800. As I often say, you needn't spend allot of money for it to look like you've spent allot of money.

If the glamorous leanings of the Hollywood Regency Style are a little too "Liberace" for your taste, I'll still recommend an upholstered bed of some kind. There's just something about them that says comfort and luxury, no matter the style...

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!