Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

July 9, 2009

THE R&R REPORT: BARK N' SCRTACH OUTPOST

Bark n' Scratch Outpost
5835 West Bluemound Road
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53213
414.444.4110

Hours of Operation:
Monday & Wednesday 10am-7pm / Tuesdays 10am-9pm
Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 10am-6pm / Sundays Noon-4pm
www.milwaukeepetfood.com

I know you. Your pet IS part of your family. Mine is too, and it's always been important to me that he eat well, because I want him around for a LONG time! When I adopted Jackson from the Humane Society 10 years ago [the cutest wee kitten I ever did see] there were only a couple of decent food options. It was Iams or Science Diet. Over the years they got bought up by conglomerates, and the quality changed. After that he was strictly a Nutro cat. Now Nutro too has gone the way of other fallen pet food companies. Shortly after moving back to Milwaukee, I asked Cherrie where she'd been buying Mabel's food. She told me about this cool new place on Bluemound Road that specializes in natural, toxic-free, and organic pet stuffs....

Owner Carrie Marble and her friendly, knowledgeable staff are dedicated to bringing their customers [and their owners!] the absolute 'best for your babies" products available. All the info you need to know about certain varieties, diets, and alternative types of foods [What do you know about raw diets?] is dispensed freely. These people are so cool, and they care so much, that they even deliver if you need them too! There's also a great selection of toys and treats for you to do your duty and spoil with. Have I mentioned yet how reasonable the prices are?

10 year old Jackson McKinley [pictured last Christmas] loves his new chow called "Taste of The Wild" from Bark n' Scratch on Bluemound Road. It has a 42% protein ratio, and contains peas, sweet potatoes, smoked salmon, ocean fish, chicken, blueberries, raspberries, roasted venison, acidophilus, and a host of other nutritious good stuff. Daddy likes it cuz it only costs $9.99 for a 5lb bag!

For lots more info on Bark n' Scratch follow the link below:

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!