Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

July 22, 2009

KELLY WEARSTLER READ MY BLOG?


BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE INTERNET!
We have readers from all over the world now. To be honest with you, I have no idea who's reading my blog, or how exactly they're finding The Killer Bees...but indeed people are, and it's really quite exciting! When I returned from a week of working in Chicago I checked my neglected Rocketmail email, which I use exclusively for this blog. In my inbox I found a note from a woman named Lauren. She said in her note that she and Kelly had noticed that I had written about Kelly's up-coming book "HUE" on my site. She went onto say that they had just completed a new photo/cover shoot for the book, and attached an image of the finished cover for me. Me?! Geez, the next thing you know I'll be hearing from Harry Connick Jr....

I find this incredibly encouraging, not just because my favorite designer somehow stumbled upon a little piece I wrote about her books, but because it means people are FINDING US! Since our chief priority with all 4 blogs is to pollinate the world with good stuff, it's wonderful to know that cyberspace is being kind in aiding us on our mission! If you'll excuse me now, I have to finish some pieces I've been working on...people are reading and waiting!
Once again, here's the link to Amazon where you can find Kelly's books, and pre-order "HUE":
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b_0_8?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=kelly+wearstler&sprefix=kelly+we

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!