Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

April 28, 2009

HONEY FOR THE BEES....



You know, it's kinda funny. The language used here about bees and honey has from conception- day forward, always been 100% metaphoric. And rather clever, don't you think? That being said, I never dreamed I'd be writing pieces about actual bees OR honey...

In case you haven't heard the buzz, there's a devastating problem with the honey bees. Entire colonies are dying off. Do you know what happens when there aren't bees to pollinate? The ENTIRE food chain[which ends with us by the way] is thrown off its delicate axis. It's yet another reminder that there's no more time to sit around and wait for the environment to fix itself. If you think that there are allot of hungry people in the world now, just ponder for a moment what will happen globally if we don't figure out a way to help the honey bee. It blows my mind that this isn't one of the most talked about issues facing the world today. Perhaps the government controlled media would prefer us not to panic? You needn't depend on mainstream news to inform you of the important issues that challenge the world you live in. Just do your homework, the truth is out there. With our daily, personal struggles that's not always easy to do.

That's probably something that most of us have been very complacent about, isn't it?

The Killer Bees have made it our goal to "share the good stuff" with you by "pollinating information". Now I'd like you to meet some new friends of mine who are trying to make a difference. Read on, then see what you might be able to do to help THE REAL BEES keep on pollinating. Without them, our future is in peril.
Thanks, Michael

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!