Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

January 8, 2009

Preview! Inside & Out: A Killer You

New this next week, Cherrie Hanson is launching her Killer Bees Project,
Inside & Out: A Killer You. She sent me this sneak preview...


Welcome to "Inside & Out", the place to buzz near for the secrets to bee-coming more beautiful...inside and out.


I come from a long matriarchy of beauty queens.
The called my Mama "Eyeshadow".
Prejudice in our family was a contempt for the style-less!
High quality glamour and it's upkeep were non-negotiable.
The first in the line-up to be tomboyish instead of poised, I was cute, not gorgeous.


Eventually, out of the shame and disappointment, arose a late-blooming "power puff", who studied at the renown Eric of Norway School of Cosmetology( Eric who? ), became a siren of style, and a serious talent in the world of cosmetology...

The early resistance did spark a different breed of diva.
The tomboy in me didn't want to waste too much time or money on "the look",
and the cute girl always wanted to be helpful and nice.


So this is my offering to you, dear readers. I will teach you practical, simple, and inexpensive means to becoming more bee-utiful inside (spiritually, emotionally) and out (your body, your health) because I still like bee-ing helpful and nice!




They call me Shirlee...

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!