Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

January 22, 2009

Milwaukee Home Magazine:Sneak Preview!


I recently had the pleasure of helping my friends Jamie and Heidi Wilke put some finishing touches on their newly renovated, modern masterpiece in Delafield.
I also do visual merchandising for their 2 retail locations, Jamie Wilke Interiors.
I've worked on many photo shoots before ( doing the staging ), but helping the Wilkes prepare for their feature in the up-coming, March issue of Milwaukee Home Magazine- was a blast.
I also got to create the floral arrangements, something that Stacey usually does for me!
Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.
And I even got to sneak in one of my original paintings, for a pop of color in the living room.
We haven't found just the right piece for that spot yet, and well, we had a deadline!

Anyway, thanks to Jamie and Heidi for their kind hospitality, delicious wine, great dinner, and to Madison for letting me crash in her room...nice digs girl!
And be sure to check out the March issue of Milwaukee Home!
Until then, here's a sneak peek....






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For all you design inspired people out there...this house is HOT !!! I didn't want to leave and want to move into one of the bedroom suites in the house. Oh...did we mention indoor pool as well. Check it out...it is truly amazing !!!! Good job on all the details Michael.....

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!