Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

January 14, 2009

Bitter, Party of One

As I prepare for my week of work down in Chicago, I'm shivering in my pj's.
It's BITTER-ASS COLD!!!
It's funny to me that after 18 Winters in the Midwest, I'm for the very first time reminiscing about the warm
Januaries of my Los Angeles years.
The high here in Milwaukee will be 3 degrees tomorrow.
Yes, that's 3 degrees.
God, would I love to get blasted by a Santa Ana right about now!

The links to Stacey and Cherrie's blogs are now active, and have excellent postings on them!
Our next major update will be on the 24th, after my return.
Bundle-up kids, it's cold out there!
Michael

2 comments:

JDnChgo said...

Hopefully you get blasted by something MUCH better than the Santa Ana winds when you're here. Hmm... perhaps this warrants a trip up to Rogers Park at a pair of certain adjacent watering holes?? Or SoFo in my hood - we need to catch up.
xoxo
Ur fave MARTie

Unknown said...

And you wonder why I still live in California? :)

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!